The S3 was updated in 2016 as a result of prior work involving a diagnosis of the economic situation of the region, based on evolution and data from the period 2008-2014, which enabled the strategy and challenges to be faced via a participatory process to be defined.
The diagnosis took into account the international context, comparing Navarra with other territories: the EU 28 and their 192 regions with data available in Eurostat, a selection of European regions with characteristics similar to those of Navarra; and Spain as a whole along with other countries such as Germany, the Czech Republic and the USA. The diagnosis was completed with a participatory SWOT analysis.
- Statistics Institute of Navarra (Nastat)
- General Directorate of Business, International Projection and Work Policy
- General Directorate of Industry, Energy and RIS-3 Projects
- Lursarea-Sustainability Agency of Navarra
- ADItech Technological Corporation
- Basque Institute of Competitiveness (Orkestra) of the DEUSTO Foundation